All Grant amounts are subject to change annually.
The Alpha Chi Rho Educational Foundation offers grants for Chapter specific projects:
On a matching basis, the Foundation will reimburse any Resident Chapter meeting certain requirements. Cost must be directly associated with the establishment or improvement of a Chapter’s library facilities. Upon proper documentation, the Chapter can apply for reimbursement up to $500 per calendar year.
When a Chapter’s grade point average (GPA) exceeds the All Men’s GPA for an academic year, the college library will be presented with a check for $100; for two consecutive years, a check for $200; for three or more consecutive years, a check for $300.
On an annual basis, up to $500 will be paid to those Resident Chapters that program and operate plans of assistance in education to their communities. Payment is made for expenses incurred by the Chapter after proper certification is sent to the National Office.
Health and Safety Education Grant
- Brief description of the event (who it benefited, what, when, where)
- Photo(s) of the event (attachments)
- Letter/certification from school (Greek Advisor, Director of Student Activities, Dean of Students, etc.) certifying that event took place and if it was successful (attachments)
- Itemized receipt of expenses/purchase(s). (attachments) Note: Expenses may include programming fees, facilities, equipment, and materials for the undergraduate members as well as speakers and staff to facilitate the instruction or training purposes to improve or develop their capabilities through group interaction and individual study.
1. Purchasing cleaning supplies for the Chapter house/apartment including hand sanitizer carriers for each Brother
2. Purchasing custom made Alpha Chi Rho masks for each member
The Educational Foundation will pay for speakers sponsored by the Chapter to address educational issues on the college campus. There is a $500 annual limit per Chapter. For information on this program, please contact the National Office.
Honor Society Grants
Initiation fees in college educational honor societies will be awarded. A copy of proof of payment must be submitted to the Educational Foundation office, along with documentation from the honor society verifying initiation. Postulants can receive reimbursement for Honor Society Initiation fees, and the reimbursement can be used to offset payment on the individual’s National Initiation Fee.
All members have received reimbursement of their initiation fees when joining these organizations.